June 20, 2022 School Board Minutes
DISTRICT NO. 813
LAKE CITY, MINNESOTA
SUMMARY OF SCHOOL BOARD MEETING MINUTES
The School Board of ISD #813 met in regular session on June 20, 2022, at 6:30 p.m. in the Lincoln Media Center. Complete minutes are on file in the Superintendent’s Office, 300 S. Garden St., Lake City, MN 55041 or at www.Lake-City.k12.mn.us. 6 board members and 6 community members were present.
1. Adopt agenda. Motion carried unanimously (mcu).
2. Approved consent agenda (mcu).
3. July 25, 2022, next regular Board Meeting at 6:30 p.m.
4. Principal Berge & Principal Borgschatz gave their reports in written form.
5. Dir. Kvasnicka gave the Comm Ed Report in written form.
6. Approved Fee Schedule for the 2022-2023 school year (mcu).
7. Review policies 714 & 534.
8. Approved Lunchtime Solutions as food service provider for 2022-2023 (mcu).
9. Approved MSBA membership for 2022-2023 (mcu).
10. Approved SEE membership for 2022-2023 (mcu).
11. Approved Clifton Larson Allen as auditors for the 2021-2022 school year (mcu).
12. Approved North Risk Partners insurance proposal for 2022-2023 (mcu).
13. Approved GCED & Lake City LTFM plan for FY 2024 (mcu).
14. Approved change of date for July’s Board meeting (mcu).
15. Recognized Boys’ Tennis, Boy’s & Girl’s Track & Field, Girls Golf state participation.
16. Approved donations (mcu).
17. Approved retirement, resignations & new hires (mcu).
18. Superintendent Enger shared his report.
19. Board reports.
20. A motion was made to adjourn the meeting at 7:11 p.m. (mcu).
August 4, 2022